This Christmas we were able to spend time with Graydon's family in Utah. All of his siblings were there and we had a great time. Graydon's brother Tyson and his wife Rachel graciously hosted all of us. It got crazy at times with all of those people but we had a great time and are grateful to Tyson and Rachel for letting us hang out at their house.
The kids play really well together, I don't think they had one argument the whole time. At one point during our visit they all decided to be ninjas. Graydon's sister Tara made masks for each of them because they had been tying black socks around their faces. They all looked so cute. I didn't get a picture of all of them but I did get Megan. She wore that mask everywhere until we got home. People probably thought she was an "interesting" kid.





0 comments:
Post a Comment