Friday, July 24, 2009

Sun Valley

Graydon's family had their annual family reunion recently and it was in Sun Valley Idaho. We had a great time. The weather was perfect, in the 70's, and the landscape was beautiful. We went swimming, hiking, bike riding, and ice skating. The kids had a great time with their cousins and we had a great time seeing all of the family.

There was a little stream outside of or room and the kids had a great time jumping across it.

On our bike ride we stopped by the river to have lunch. It was a nice shady spot by the water.


Great Grandma Jenee played her violin while the kids danced for money or cookies. They had out two hats, you could choose what you wanted to give them, they preferred the money.

Megan had a good time ice skating and her Aunt Mekenzie was kind enough to skate with her since I thought it wasn't a good idea for me to be on the ice.

I'm quite sure what this pose is, but I thought it was cute.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

This was such a fun time! We loved spending time with you guys. The kids were so cute together. I need a copy of the picture by the stream. Good times!