I am trying to catch up since I didn't post a lot in October. The next few posts are about what we've been up too... Man we had a busy week before Halloween. We went to a costume party the week before Halloween and had a great time. I made witches broomsticks, candy corn pizza, and bone breadsticks for that party. We made some great Halloween lanterns a few days before Halloween and have been enjoying lighting them each night. Then the day before Halloween we went to the Trunk or Treat at church. The kids invited some friends and they had a blast! We didn't go trick or treating on Halloween so we stayed home and had a spooky dinner and watched Harry Potter. I think we had more fun than when we went trick or treating!
Little Miss Lady Bug at the Halloween party

Little Miss Lady Bug at the Halloween party







3 comments:
You all look so great! I love all the costumes and the food looks so yummy! We're all excited to see you this weekend.
Sounds like you guys had a great Halloween weekend! What a creative chef you are, Lindsey!
Way fun! Great Harry Potter characters! Love you all!
Post a Comment