Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Card Blog

So, I started a blog a little while ago to post the cards I was making and to participate in online challenges. Well, the blog sat empty for a long time partly because I wasn't feeling confident enough in my cardmaking skills. I then made a few cards that I was pretty proud of so I posted them...I have been a cardmaking fool ever since. The reason I am posting this is because I am really excited! I entered a challenge with a card that got some notice. One of the design team members commented and said she likes my cards and she put me on her list of best new must see blogs!!! I am doing a happy dance right now! Graydon has always been my biggest supporter and he said to me tonight, "See, now everyone else can tell you how talented you are, like I have been telling you for a long time! Congratulations!" What a sweet husband I have!!! So with out further ado here is the link to my blog, it's called LseyCreations. Enjoy! Now I have to go and try to sleep, impossible!

2 comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

Good job Lindsey, I am so proud of you!!!

Rachel said...

I love your card blog! Your cards are so cute! We sure had a good time when we came for Megan's baptism. Wish we could have been there longer! We hope to see you at the family reunion.