For the last few years Graydon has been diligently trying to get his degree. The picture below was his typical spot every night until about 1 or 2 in the morning. He never complained and plodded away. Well he finally graduated! He now has a bachelors in Business Management and graduated with a 3.7 GPA, not too shabby for someone working full time, traveling every other week, and spending time with his family. I am extremely proud of him! He, of course, tries to brush off his accomplishments and says that he did it all for us. Next comes the masters, ugh, but he will be taking some time off before that happens. I am so proud of him for being a good example to our kids and showing them that a degree is worth it, even if it is really difficult to accomplish. Congratulations Graydon!
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
4 months ago





3 comments:
Hooray for Graydon!!!!! I am so happy for ALL of you. I know that when one of you goes to school, the whole family goes to school. Good job!!!!! And so smart!
Yay brother!! Congrats, I'm so proud of you!!
HATS OFF TO ALL OF YOU! You know our story, so I can say that it is your degree too Lindsey! I am really proud of you all. I just love you all so much!
Graydon, congrats man, you are awesome!
Post a Comment