Megan has been waiting for this for a looong time but she is finally 6! We had a small party where we decorated wands (wizards wands for the boys), blew bubbles, and did a butterfly craft. Megan had a blast and got a lot of cool birthday presents. I do have to say that her favorite present, though, was her new bike that she got with birthday money from several sets of grandparents. We usually get bikes from thrift stores so she is very excited to have a brand new one with a bell and everything. We have rode bikes to school everyday since she got the new bike. For a few days after her birthday she kept saying, "I'm 6, I'm actually 6!" It is so fun to watch her grow and change everyday. Some days she's sweet and some days she's sassy, you never know with her, that's why it is so much fun. Love ya Megan!
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
4 months ago
.jpg)





3 comments:
Happy Birthday Meg!!!!!! Ali had so much fun at her party and thanks for letting them ride their bikes to school, it has been great!
Happy Birthday Megan! What a fun birthday! Hope you're doing well. We can't wait to see you guys in a couple months.
Hey There!! Cute blog... I am not a very good blogger... I always forget to check them. Maybe it is because I have a slow computer. By the way you are stinkin photogenic (sp?)...Which is no surprise eh because you are very pretty. And your daughter is taking after you. She is so cute. I know that life has been busy for you. Or at least I think it is because I remember you saying you where working and I haven't visited much with you since you went to your sister's shower! Long time. You know you are always welcome to work out with us. See ya round Chica! Alicia Walker
Post a Comment