
My friends Tiffany and Caralee threw a baby shower for my friend Cathy and I. We are a month apart and it has been fun being pregnant at the same time. It was a diaper shower. Since it is the third baby for both of us they asked that everyone bring diapers instead of other traditional gifts. It was so much fun. It was an open house, so people came and went, and Cathy and I got to sit and chat. We had good food and good friends and a few cute baby clothes thrown in, can it get much better than that? Thank you so much Tiffany and Caralee!

People got really creative with the diapers. Our friend Kelly made wreaths out of them.

Caralee, Me, Cathy, and Tiffany

Cute cakes made out of diapers.
2 comments:
I love those diaper cakes! I think they are adorable. Looks like it was lots of fun!
It was a pleasure, I'm glad you made out with so many diapers!
Post a Comment