I'm a little late on this but Tyler got Baptized! He was baptized the first Saturday of September. I can't believe my baby is baptized! It was one of the most spiritual experiences of my life! There is something really special about watching your child get baptized by his father that can't be described. When Graydon's brother Tyson asked Tyler why he was getting baptized he said, "To fulfill all righteousness." I couldn't believe it. I can honestly tell you that is something that we have never said. Sometimes I think that little boy will be far more spiritual than I will ever hope to be. I think he was really ready to be baptized. We were fortunate enough to have all of our grandparents, parents, and siblings there, which was awesome. Graydon's sister Tara was not going to be able to come but we got a surprise on Saturday! Graydon's dad, Nikki, flew her in just for the occasion. It was awesome!(Thanks Papa!) We were excited that Graydon's grandpa Wallace and grandma Jenee were able to come out(and allow us to have our own personal baptism :) ) We had such a wonderful time with the family celebrating this great occasion. Thanks to all who helped out (piano, singing, giving talks, helping with food, ect.) and to everyone who took the time to travel to be with us. We love you!
My boys!
All of our family that was able to be there. (We had some close friends that were able to come as well but we didn't get a picture. Thanks for coming guys!)
Graydon's mom Paige, his sister Tara, and dad Nick.
My mom Phyllis and sister Shari





1 comments:
Hooray Tyler!!!!! Sorry we couldn't make it. I LOVED Tyler's testimony that next Sunday, he really is spiritual. You guys must be doing something right!!!!
Post a Comment