Thursday, August 13, 2009

Tyler Turns 8!




It is Tyler's 8th birthday today! This is the first birthday that he got so excited about that he couldn't sleep. He has been counting down the days for weeks. Last night we put him to bed at 7:30; usually he stays up reading and playing until 9:00 or 9:30 but last night he wanted to go to bed right away so that his birthday would come faster. He told me this morning that he woke up at 3:00 and stayed up reading until Graydon came out at 6:00(He will be a wreck tomorrow). He came bursting in the bedroom this morning and said, "It's my birthday! I am 8! If I sin I will need to repent now, this is no longer practice!" I thought that was funny, I'm glad he understands that but I thought it was funny that that was the first thing he said. We've had a fun day going swimming and Tyler got to go and spend some birthday money on more Legos. I can't believe my baby is 8!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! We're excited to come to your baptism in a couple weeks. See you soon!