Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Crazy Coupons





I had to post what I got at Albertsons because this is by far my best shopping trip with coupons. I started couponing a little over a month ago and I think I'm getting the hang of it. My friends Tiffany and Cathy convinced me to do this and I am glad they did! This is what I got...


13 boxes of Cereal

10 Jars of Ragu

5 Suave Body Washes

5 Suave Kids Shampoo

2 Suave Professional Shampoo

3 2Liters of Soda

7 All Detergents

2 Jars of Skippy

2 Yoplait Yoplus 4packs of yogurt

2 Fruit Gushers

2 boxes 100 Calorie Right Bites

2 boxes of Cinnabon Bars

2 pack Stayfree Maxi Pads

2 boxes of OB Tampons

1 Betty Crocker Cookie Mix

1 box Chex Mix Bars

1 bag Cheerios snack mix

1 package of brown sugar

1 gallon of milk

5 Wishbone Salad Dressings

2 Wishbone Bountiful Salad Dressings

2 Jars of Best Foods Mayo


$275.52 worth of products for

*


*


*


*


*


$33.65 but wait.....


I had a $25 gift card from Graydons Reward points for traveling
(Something good for his traveling) and so I only spent
$8.65 out of pocket.
And I have a voucher for $10 off my next shopping trip.
Thank you Albertsons!
(And Thank you Cathy and Tiffany!)

2 comments:

Kenz said...

Thats fantastic!! I love that you bought maxi pads and tampons, haha! To bad we're losing so many Albertson's. Bummer!

The Crazy Heads said...

You are very welcome. I am so glad you are having fun doing it. Great job!!!