Friday, August 7, 2009

Silly Megan!

Megan is so cute. I had to post some of the cute things she has said recently. The other day I was laying on the couch and she comes crawling up at my feet. I ask her what she is doing and she says, "Tiger seeks out Zebra, she finds her prey, she jumps, she tackles!" And she jumps on top of me. I laughed so hard. I had to write it down so I wouldn't forget it. She and Tyler have been reading a lot of Calvin and Hobbes lately so I'm assuming that is where she got it from. Also, a couple of weeks ago she was cuddling in bed with me and she said, "I could only get one eye open this morning, I was so tired. I was still half asleep." Where does she get this stuff. She makes me laugh. Yesterday we enjoyed the relief from the heat and opened the windows(when if wasn't pouring rain) and let the cool air in. The kids were building with legos and Graydon and I were reading on the couch, it was awesome. I am very blessed.


Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

Those crazy kids!!!!! She is going to have to find a different prey once you get bigger and don't want her jumping on you. It was nice having the windows open at our house too.