Our Caitlyn is here! Okay well she has been here for almost 4 weeks but I haven't had a chance to post. She was born on October 24th at 8:35 pm a whole 2 1/2 weeks early! She was 7lbs. 1oz. (which is a tiny baby for us!) This was my easiest labor yet. I was only in labor for 2 hours! We are enjoying her so much. Tyler loves being a big brother and is always wanting to touch her and hold her. Graydon has been amazing. He has been taking the kids to school, going to the store, and letting me sleep as much as possible. We feel so blessed to have this sweet little girl in our lives and can't wait to see how she grows and changes.
Yes I know this picture is sideways but no matter what I do I can't fix it, so frustrating! I like this picture so tilt your head sideways:)





1 comments:
I never saw this post, how did I miss it. She is adorable!!! And yes, I loved the sideways picture too!
Post a Comment