My mom was here last week to help with the baby and she took thse great pictures for us. I don't know how but all of the pictures we took with her ended up on her camera, I'll have to post those later. We had a great time with her and were sad to see her go. She was a huge help! Thanks Mom!
Pretzel Bites
14 years ago





4 comments:
It looks like everyone is just adoring her. And you have bangs!!!!!! Where did you get bangs?
Cute! They look so excited to have a little sister...And you look great!
YEAH!!! I've been checking to see when you would post some pictures of your SUPER cute new baby! She is absolutely beautiful and I'm so glad you are all doing so well! Take care and hope you get some sleep soon!!!
Congratulations on the new baby Cuz!! What a cute family. Too bad we don't live closer so that our kids could beat up on each other.
Post a Comment