Sunday, December 13, 2009

Caitlyn's 1 Month Pictures

So my friend Alicia has a sister in law who is trying to start up her photography business and so they asked if she could take pictures of Caitlyn. My answer...heck ya! Gabriela Walker is a truly talented photographer. She was very patient with Caitlyn (even when Caitlyn was peeing everywhere!) and we had a great time taking pictures of our sweet new baby. The pictures are wonderful and I can't stop looking at them. For those of you living around here who need family photos you should check out her blog http://www.gabrielawalkerphotography.blogspot.com/.
Here she is...


2 comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!! I love them!!!! How on earth did you get her to stay asleep for most of the pictures? All of my babies wake up as soon as the camera comes out. I love the sleeping ones. And her beautiful eyes!!!!!!!! You are so lucky to have such great pictures and a cute little girl!

Rachel said...

These pictures are darling! Caitlyn fits right in with your family. I'm excited to see her, not sure when that will be, but I'm excited. It's so fun to read your other posts too!