Friday, January 1, 2010

Our Christmas...

We had a great Christmas this year. We just stayed home and enjoyed our new little family. Caitlyn gave me a Christmas Eve miracle by sleeping for 9 1/2 hours! I have never had a baby sleep through the night at 2 months old(now I have to stop waking up and looking at the clock wondering when she is going to wake up, I'm crazy!). We enjoyed getting everyone all dressed up and going to church together. The music at church was great and it was the first time we had all been there since Caitlyn was born. I got a camera for Christmas, so I am sure that I will be taking a lot of pictures with it! We hope everyone had a great Christmas and will have a great New Year!




My handsome boy! But boy does he need a haircut!





Megan loved her dress this year. Sigh of relief, she is very picky these days!

My Girls!



Anyone with kids probably knows how long it took to get a decent picture of all 3 of them. But they were patient with me and I really like this picture.



Megan with Santa


I finally captured a smile on film! I was so excited I was actually jumping up and down.



These are Megan's sparkly clothes that she asked for and Aunt Tara got for her.


The kids asked for MP3 players this year, they are growing up too fast!

1 comments:

Laura Smith said...

So fun to see all the pictures of your Christmas happenings....but, I will say that my favorite was of Caitlyn smiling....she is SO, SO cute!!!!! So glad you got a camera so you can take tons of pictures of your cute kids! And, so happy that you are able to get some sleep...that definitely makes a mommy happy!!!