Thursday, January 14, 2010

Caitlyn's Blessing


Caitlyn was blessed on January 3. Graydon's mom, his brother Colin, and Colin's wife Mekenzie were able to come up for the blessing. I was only able to get a few pictures because it was a crazy morning but I will always treasure this weekend in my heart. We missed the family who could not come but we had a nice quiet visit with those who could come. Caitlyn definitely got spoiled with all the people who wanted to hold her. Graydon and I still have to sit down and write the details of her blessing out but these are some of the things he said that I wrote down. If she studied the scriptures they would have a great impact in her life. That her influence would be felt for generations to come. That she would have the strength to be a leader and an example. That she was a great blessing to her family. And that she would learn and grow in the gospel. It was a great blessing and I know this little girl will turn into an amazing woman. We love her and it was a special day.


We couldn't get her to smile at the camera, I would take the picture and then she would smile.


Graydon is so protective of her, it's like he is a first time dad:)



We are so glad Graydon's mom was able to come, unfortunately the only picture we got of her with Caitlyn was when Caitlyn was crying.


Colin and Mekenzie with two of our kiddos... we had a good time!



2 comments:

Tara said...

Awww, love the pics! Wish I could have been there...but I'll see you all in a couple of weeks!!! SO EXCITED!

Love you guys!

Tara

The Crazy Heads said...

Cute cute dress!!!!!!