Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Haircuts

We have been meaning to get haircuts for a looong time. I don't think poor Tyler had had a haircut since July. Ever since I got bangs Megan has been asking to get "a bang". It took many corrections before she finally got it right:) It's funny because I am willing to do a lot of different things with my hair but when it comes to Megan's hair I get nervous. I think it turned out cute(thanks to my friend Kelli's mad skills!) In order for me to get the kids to stand nicely for the pictures I had to promise to post silly pictures of them as well. So here they are...

Before

After


Megan with her "bang"


3 comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

Is Tyler being the Hulk? It looks really good. Meg's bang turned out cute too!

Gma Sally said...

The kids sure are cute in their new "does". I can't believe how big they are.
Love, Gma Sally

Tara said...

Oh my goodness!! Love the new cuts, Meg's bangs are sooo cute!!