Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter

We had a great Easter. Not only did we have a fun easter egg hunt but we also got to watch General Conference. The perfect weekend! The kids let us sleep until 8:00 and then we had fun watching them find the easter eggs. We had a yummy breakfast and then watched conference. A few days before Easter I was talking to Graydon and saying that I was really tired and just didn't feel like making my traditional meal of ham and scallop potatoes and so he suggested that I do something simple. The kids wanted 8 layer salad, which is super easy to make, and I was happy to make it. It was so nice just doing our own thing. I hope everyone had a great Easter!



They are so patient when I want to take pictures


Sorting out the eggs


Should they be eating something that holds its shape like this?


The Easter Bunny decided that since the kids were getting older the hunt was going to get harder!

Candy Art

0 comments: