All I have to say is what happened to my baby's hair?! All my kids lose some of their hair but Caitlyn is the first one who has lost it all. She is a little cue ball. I love it! We figured since she was losing so much of it that we had to deal with the awful cradle cap that she had so, after talking to a ton of people about what to do, we "basted" her head is olive oil and, after a lot of work, we got rid of it! With the cradle cap went the rest of her hair. Now she just has peach fuzz and I smile everytime I look at her.
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
4 months ago





2 comments:
O MY GOODNESS!! She has the perfect bulbous head to be a baldy!! I love love love it!
That is hilarious. I never realized how much she lost until I saw all the pictures. I like the tongue sticking out.
Post a Comment