Megan turned 7 on April 24th. I can't believe she is 7 already! She is growing up so fast. This year she decided she wanted an animal themed party. I found some great jungle party stuff and we decorated with animal print balloons and green tissue paper cut to look like big leaves. The kids made animal puppets, pinned the tale on the tiger(which I was very proud of if I do say so myself), and had fun with a tiger pinata. All in all it was a pretty fun party. We had to postpone her party for a week because I got really sick, she was great, no tears! I was so proud of her! Megan is turning into a teenager fast! She asked for shoes and clothes for her birthday. She got shoes called twinkle toes that have sparkles on the toes and a couple of skirts. Even though she loves shoes and skirts she is still a little girl at heart and loved all of the toys her friends got her and has been playing with them non stop. I don't know if I'm ready for my kids to grow up so fast. She makes me smile and I thank the Lord for her every day!
Maybe I should have taken the pictures before the party when everything was still clean:)
Lions and Tigers and Zebras oh my!
Puppets!
The tiger I drew! It is still up on the wall, I'm so proud of it!
Silly Girls!





1 comments:
LINDSEY!!!!! My brain is totally gone! I am so sorry we missed her party. What am I going to do with myself. ARGGGGG! Glad you guys had lots of fun.
Post a Comment