Sunday, April 17, 2011

Is it Easter Already?

We realized that we are having Stake Conference on Easter Sunday this year so I wanted the girls to wear there Easter dresses to church today. My friend Pat always gets each of the kids something when it is one of their birthdays so the girls got Easter dresses and Tyler got a new shirt. I was pretty excited about that because then I didn't have to worry about getting the girls dresses! I think they are so adorable. Trying to get Caitlyn to stand still is really hard. While I was trying to take pictures of the kids she stood behind the two older kids and turned her back to me. We thought that was pretty funny. I hope to get better pictures when I'm not so rushed but I thought these were pretty cute.


Don't Tyler and Megan look like they are having sooo much fun.




The only way that we could get Caitlyn to smile was if the kids swung her back and forth.


This may be the best picture I get this year. I was so glad she was standing still!

0 comments: