Well with a sigh of relief I can say that Megan's birthday party is over. This year we had a total of 21 kids. That is a whole lot of kids! I thought some might not be able to come because it was Easter weekend, boy was I wrong. We did have a lot of fun. It was a rock star theme and the kids were supposed to come dressed like rock stars. We played freeze dance & pin the sunglasses on Justin Bieber. When the kids came in we had them take a picture with Megan and then we had them decorate stars so that they could put the picture in the star when they got it. It was crazy with that many kids but we had a lot of fun! This year it was so much harder to get everything done while trying to work three jobs so the cake took a hit and a few other things and I'm still trying to learn that everything doesn't have to be perfect. I think I will be trying to learn that lesson my whole life!
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
4 months ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment