Friday, December 5, 2008

I love the holiday season!

I thought after looking at all of the great blogs out there that it was time that I started my own. I love to scrapbook and since I rarely get to do it I thought this would be a great way to share our memories and experiences with our family. I thought I would start by looking at Christmas' past. It is so amazing how much the kids change each year. I never get tired of looking at these pictures. Graydon and I absolutely love this time of year. Graydon likes it because it is cuddling weather and I like the spirit this time of year(and a little bit of the cuddling) :) We have been so blessed in our lives this last year and hope that we can show Heavenly Father how grateful we are by serving and sharing our gifts and talents with others.















6 comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

Those are such cute pictures, I love them. And yeah for you for starting a bog, I am very proud of you. Be careful, it becomes very addictive.

The Super Nerd said...

Do you think Graydon really will appreciate you outting him on the cuddling thing?

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey said...

LOL, I don't mind people knowing that I love my wife and kids so much that cuddling is one of my hobbies!
-G

Laura Smith said...

Yeah!!! Way to go, Lindsey!!! Blogging is so very fun to do and to read other's blogs! Thanks for letting us into your lives!!

Anonymous said...

Lindsey, your kids are absolutely beautiful!!!! I hope you are well. If you get a chance to come out this way, give me a call. I'd love to catch up.