We went to a great party that our friends Josh and Allyn invited us to. Santa showed up and he was great. He had a magic walking stick that he brought with him with all kinds of pictures on it. He showed the kids how Rudolph's nose glows with magic. He touched the kids noses and his finger lit up. He brought a present for each of the kids and they went ballistic. The kids made ornaments and we ate and had a good time. We had a great time. Thanks Josh and Allyn for inviting us.
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
4 months ago





3 comments:
How fun to see one of my favorite family's blogging! I found you on Tiffany's! Hope you don't mind. Stop by mine when you have some time!
Merry Christmas, Wood Family! I love you all!
Looks like a ton of fun. I can't wait for Christmas. Are you doing anything special for Christmas? I think we're going to be in Utah with the family. Should be fun!
P.S. I knew you'd figure out how to turn on comments for me. You are much more proficient than you want to admit.
What a fun party, and congrats on the new blog! I'll definitely be a regular reader!
Post a Comment