Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bubba




While we were walking to school this morning Tyler looked at me with a big grin on his face and said, "I am the man of the house while Dad is out of town!" He was so excited and proud of the fact that he could be the man of the house. I love you Tyler.



He is so excited that he is in senior primary in church. He loves to make me proud by answering the questions right. He says that he is my playmaker(anyone who has seen High School Musical will understand that reference). I love you Tyler.




Once a month we have what is called fast Sunday, we fast for two meals and pray and focus on areas of our lives that we may need a little extra guidance in, or we fast for someone else's sake. One Sunday as we were coming home from church Tyler said, "Is it fast Sunday today or slow Sunday?" I love you Tyler.



Tyler can be a challenge for me. Because our personalities are so similar we often butt heads. But I can't imagine my life without him and I don't even want to imagine it without him. His heart is so big and he wears it on his sleeve. He is loving and silly and kind and quirky. He is a special kid who loves to make people laugh. He is very bright and often surprises me with the things that he picks up on and understands, he keeps us on our toes! I am greatful everyday for the little man he is becoming and I can't wait for our next challenge together. I love you Bubba!

1 comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

That is so sweet. Tell Tyler every Sunday is slow Sunday!