Thursday, February 12, 2009

Megiliboo




When I think of Valentine's Day I often think of romantic love, but since Graydon and I are having our 10 year anniversary soon I will be doing a post about him later (I apologize ahead of time if I get too mushy). Lately Graydon and I have been discussing how incredibly blessed we are, so today I thought I would write an "I love you" to Megan, or as she is affectionately called in our house Megiliboo. Megan is a little girl with a teenager screaming to get out. Today she pranced out of her room with her dress up shoes(high heels), a cute headband in her hair, and a purple glittery belt and told me she was pretending she was a teenager. (I would have pictures but I have somehow misplaced my camera, every bloggers nightmare). She is dancing around the room and singing to High School Musical 2. I love you Megan.






A few weeks ago I was giving her a hard time because she had messed up her hair that I had spent a decent amount of time getting "just right". So, I'm giving her a hard time and she turns to me and says, "Mom, this is who I am, this is how I roll." I love you Megan.






Megan can be a stinker and she can definitely throw a fit when she doesn't get her way, but how can I be mad for too long when she looks at me and says, "Mommy, your the bestest mommy in the world." I love you Megan.





She loves to be tickled and I love to watch Graydon playing "tickle monster" with her because her laugh is something that I hope that I never forget, it is infectious. I love you Megan.




To my sweet girl, I am so glad to be your mom and I can't wait to see what kind of woman you will grow up to be. Every day is an adventure with you, I hope I don't miss a minute of it.

2 comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

I read this to Ali and she also likes it when Graydon is the tickle monster.

Rachel said...

Cute pictures! Megan is so cute!